Did you recently attend a career fair or class info session? We are excited about your interest!
We will be seeking Structural Designers and Structural Interns to join us in 2024! While we are not actively hiring right now, we encourage you to share your resume with us and begin discussing your plans for the summer.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your resume
- Preferred office location
- Desired full-time start month or internship months
Ideal candidates should be ambitious about learning all sides of the business by doing great work, then successfully conveying that work to clients, projects teams, and colleagues—technical expertise and strong social finesse. In this deadline-heavy environment, we’re looking for fast learners and excellent communicators with the ability to handle increased responsibilities. Candidates should have a B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Structural Engineering, and 1+ years of related experience.
Depending on your employment status, benefits may include:
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability and other voluntary plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Childcare
- Health Savings Account
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time off – Vacation, Sick, Personal Leave, Family Leave for new parents, and Community Service time
- Paid Holidays
- Pre-Tax Commuter Transit
- 401(k) retirement savings with Company contribution
- Company sponsored events
- Diversity / Inclusion programs and initiatives
Base salary: $65,000 – $80,000 based on location + biannual profit share bonus potential. Salary will be commensurate with experience / skills and location.
Candidates should be pursuing a B.S or M.S. in Civil/Structural engineering. Candidates must be fast learners, ambitious, have the ability to handle increased responsibilities, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to interact effectively with clients, projects teams, and colleagues.
Base salary: $24-$30/hour depending on office location. Salary will be commensurate with experience / skills and location.